Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Corporate Housing Providers Association. We're here to help your company succeed and are glad you're taking the next step to help your company do just that! Please complete the following form to become a member. This form will allow you to enter in information about your company as well as create login information for your company employees. Remember, CHPA membership is company-wide!
CHPA has four membership categories. Review the categories below. If you have questions about which category your company qualifies for, please contact our office at 317.328.4631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provider - A professionally managed business entity that provides/manages residential-style housing primarily in a fashion that establishes a tenancy relationship and oversees the related ancillary services such as duty of care compliance, housekeeping, utilities, bundled billing, invoicing, direct response to service failures, etc. and receives direct compensation for housing non-employees.
- Agency - A professionally managed business entity that primarily provides access to residential-style housing through an online platform, partnership agreement or referral basis that typically does not establish a direct tenancy relationship.
- Associate Partner - A professionally managed business entity whose business is supplying goods and services to the corporate housing/serviced accommodation industries.
- Industry Supporter - A professionally managed business entity which does not fall into any of the above categories but serves as stakeholder or interested party to the success of the industry. This includes business entities that interact with the industry but do not, as their primary business model or source of revenue, manage or provide access to residential style housing or provide a service or solution to the industry. Industry Supporter members may serve on committees and task forces but may not serve as a member of the Board of Directors or vote in their election.
CHPA membership dues are based on your company's annual company-wide annual revenue. Please review the table below for the membership fees. You will pay the fee below during your application to activate your first membership cycle (join date through June 30). Your second membership cycle will be prorated upon your company's renewal based on the month your company joined. Additionally, a portion of your dues below supports the CHPA Legislative Fund.
| Provider/Agency|| Associate Partner/Industry Supporter|
| Revenue Range||Annual Dues|| Revenue Range||Annual Dues|
| Less than $5 million||$1,250|| Any||$1,300|
| $5 million to $15 million||$1,700|
| $15 million to $49 million||$3,000|
| $49 million to $100 million||$5,375|
| $100 million to $200 million||$8,750|
| More than $200 million||$12,000|
Prior to submitting your application, please review the Member Directory to confirm your company is not already a CHPA member. If your organization appears in the directory, do not submit an application and instead submit an Employee Access Request Form and our staff will connect your employee account with your company as membership in CHPA is company-wide.
Additional Membership Fee Information
- The CHPA membership cycle runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
- New members pay the first member cycle in full and then pay a prorated rate based on their join month for the second member cycle.
- All CHPA fees, including dues, are collected in United States dollars. Should your company be based in a country with another currency, your payment(s) will be charged at the current exchange rate if you pay with a method that is not United States dollar.
- Membership dues are non-refundable.
- For United States federal income purposes, your CHPA membership dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense to the extent shown below but are not deductible as a charitable contribution. The percentage of your dues that are deductible is available here and is based on your membership type and revenue tier. For those not based in the United States, we recommend checking with your country’s specific laws regarding tax deductions related to trade association membership.
Once CHPA has received your membership application and the associated fee, your membership is activated immediately. CHPA staff will still review your application and should anything on it be incorrect, our team will reach out to you to update your membership type, fees or any other issue. If you have questions regarding your application, contact us at 317.328.4631 or by email at email@example.com.